On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, the Davis & Gilbert Insolvency, Creditors' Rights & Financial Products practice group and authors of Credit Chronometer will be presenting a webinar focused on the subprime auto market. Industry players — originators, investors, servicers, trustees and their advisors — will especially find topics discussed of interest.
Historically, the vulnerability of subprime borrowers to economic shock has been subprime auto participants’ biggest fear. Now that such a shock is here, we polled over 100 participants of all types, including originators, investors, trustees and servicers, to gauge and compare market sentiment versus our studies done in 2019 and pre-Covid 2020.
It’s time for participants to buckle up and consider the road ahead. This webinar will help participants plan their next move by revealing expectations and surprising variances across market groups related to such factors as:
- Expected performance trajectory
- Credit enhancements’ ability to protect investors and obtain desired ratings
- Layered risk and credit extensions
- Ines Beato, Senior Vice President, US ABS - Global Structured Finance, DBRS Morningstar
- Sean Morgan, Vice President of Finance, Westlake Financial Services
- Joseph Cioffi, Chair, Insolvency, Creditors’ Rights and Financial Products, Davis & Gilbert LLP
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. (EDT)
Click here to RSVP to the webinar >>
Please Note: After RSVP-ing, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique Zoom link. A reminder email will be sent from Zoom the day before as well as the day of the webinar with your unique login credentials.
Please contact: Carly Silverman, Davis & Gilbert Marketing Events Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org / 646.673.8318