On Wednesday, July 15, 2020, the Davis & Gilbert Insolvency, Creditors' Rights & Financial Products practice group and authors of Credit Chronometer will be presenting a webinar focused on the subprime auto market. Industry players — originators, investors, servicers, trustees and their advisors — will especially find topics discussed of interest.
Record unemployment could drive the market toward litigation, mirroring the battles over loss allocations related to pre-financial crisis subprime mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), which continue to this day.
Above all else, the pandemic has shown us what happens when there’s a failure to plan. This webinar will empower participants with the knowledge of how nearly a decade of subprime RMBS litigation will likely be relied on by courts and litigants in subprime auto ABS disputes, including:
- Claims, defenses and legal standards
- Procedural peculiarities
- Protective and preparatory measures
- Todd Krell, Managing Director, CrossCheck Compliance
- Joseph Cioffi, Chair, Insolvency, Creditors’ Rights and Financial Products, Davis & Gilbert LLP
- Seiji Newman, Partner, Insolvency, Creditors’ Rights and Financial Products, Davis & Gilbert LLP
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. (EDT)
Please Note: After RSVP-ing, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique Zoom link. A reminder email will be sent from Zoom the day before as well as the day of the webinar with your unique login credentials.
Please contact: Carly Silverman, Davis & Gilbert Marketing Events Specialist email@example.com / 646.673.8318